Job ID: 75660
Job Views: 29
Location: Not Specified,
Job Category: Field Sales
Employment Type: Full time
Posted: Fri Jul 20
The primary focus of this role is to develop and effectively manage allocated accounts to ensure successful delivery of both short and long-term revenue targets. Ensure close management of allocated accounts so that they maintain a long relationship with DataCash and that that the company can continue to provide relevant products and services to grow with their own business.
Please note that these duties and responsibilities are a guideline and by no means comprehensive. Additional tasks may be added on from time to time at the discretion of your Manager/Director.
- Ensure delivery against revenue targets via the business with allocated accounts. Focus on ensuring that the accounts renew their business with DataCash.
- Develop accounts to ensure future growth of overall business with them. Proactively grow the business by identifying and qualifying opportunities. Review accounts and propose additional products and services and achieve increased business from them by cross-selling.
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers' business drivers and requirements. Find and use market data to stay ahead of the competition.
- Develop strong customer relationships at required levels and functions across the customers' organsiations, Own the contact plan and ensure that the account is supported by other key personnel within DataCash, particularly to ensure success in contract closure/complex negotiations.
- Actively drive sales closure and increased business by maximising benefit to the customer, as well as increased revenues.
- Own, develop and champion account development plans with key tier 1 and tier 2 accounts and ensure that these are supported and understood by the wider DataCash virtual team.
- Provide direction to the wider DataaCash team and support resources to achieve performance objectives and targets across account portfolio.
- Ensure debt risk is understood and managed by working closely with Finance to ensure that DataCash minimises its financial exposure
- Work closely with other DataCash departments eg legal to ensure that contracts are appropriately implementled.
- Make full use of the DataCash CRM systems and ensure that all relevant customer information (contracts, meeting notes, contact details ) are up to date and readily available.
- Minimum 3 year's commercial/sales experience in hi-tech environment (payments industry knowledge a distinct advantage)
- Experience working in a company with commitment to a metric-driven, quantitative sales process with demonstrable results
- Account management experience with demonstrable success at managing accounts through sales cycles
- Understanding of the main drivers affecting the customers' industry and the ability to articulate these in detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Strong customer orientation
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to build excellent relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Degree level qualification desirable
- Ability to translate technical product specification into sales messages for customers
We are looking for the following candidates: -
- Empowerment and Accountability
- Thoughtful Risk Taking
- Sense of Urgency