Job ID: 480561
Job Views: 14
Location: Not Specified, London, United Kingdom
Job Category: I.T. & Communications
Employment Type: Contractor
Salary: ?500.00 Day
Business Analyst, Strategic Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk, CVA, VaR, Investment Banking, London
6 month contract ?450 - ?500 per day
Our client, global leading investment bank is looking for a Business Analyst with in-depth knowledge of Strategic Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk, CVA and VaR.
As a functional and strategic Business Analyst you will have a proven track record of delivery, be very forward thinking about requirements needed 2-3 years down the line and be very strong at producing road maps. This is a huge period of change for the bank; candidate will have a strong understanding of change management and be able to work closely with high level stakeholders.
- Provide Business Analysis expertise across Credit Risk and Market Risk
- Ability to provide both short and long term solutions with the Risk Project
- Liaise with all areas of the business including technical development teams, be able to talk technical jargon
- Manage over 10+ senior stakeholders expectations
- Solid career history of Business Analysis within Risk Management including Credit Risk, Market Risk, CVA, VaR, P/L vectors, risk and pricing modelling
- End to end knowledge of investment banking processes; trading, risk management, product control and operations
- Strong technical understanding of applications and SDLC
- Understanding of Change Management
- Strong problems solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing senior stakeholders
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.