Being a mother is a very rewarding and time consuming role. Sometimes you end up spending so much time taking care of everyone else that you neglect yourself. Treat yourself to a mommy makeover to help you feel and look more attractive.
Source:Spoil Yourself to a Mommy Makeover
Related Reading:Cosmetic Surgery For DummiesCosmetic surgery is one of today?s hottest topics. From daytime talk shows and popular magazines to conversations at the salon, it seems that almost everyone has had it, is thinking about it, or knows someone who is getting it. Statistics show more and more women?and men?are having cosmetic surgery. And with all the options now available, it?s important to be fully informed before you make any decisions about having a procedure.
Now, Cosmetic Surgery For Dummies is here to guide you through today?s top procedures, candidly addressing both the benefits and the risks. R. Merrel Olesen, MD, the medical director of the La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre, and Marie B.V. Olesen, a nationally known cosmetic surgery consultant, give you the tools you need to:
- Decide if surgery is right for you
- Find a qualified surgeon
- Set realistic expectations
- Evaluate the costs
- Enhance your recovery and results
This plain-English guide shows you how to take advantage of all the advances in cosmetic surgery while avoiding the pitfalls that could compromise your safety or the quality of your result. From implants to liposuction to Botox, you?ll understand the right questions to ask your doctor, how to prepare for surgery (both physically and financially), and the best ways to influence the healing process. You?ll also:
- Discover the latest surgery techniques and medications
- Understand the different surgeon specializations
- Sort through the various non-surgical facial treatments
- Evaluate your post-op care options
- Cope with complications
- Deal with family, friends, and coworkers before and after surgery
Complete with lists of questions to ask before surgery and top Web sites for cosmetic surgery information, Cosmetic Surgery For Dummies is a practical, friendly guide that will help you say hello to a new you!Cosmetic Facial Surgery, 1e
Take your practice to the next level! Cosmetic Facial Surgery provides a highly illustrated, case-based approach to common face and neck procedures. In this full-color reference, internationally renowned surgeon Joe Niamtu III, DMD, covers techniques including brow, face, and neck lifts; nose, eye, and ear surgery; cosmetic surgery practice with discussions of the process of facial aging, diagnosing and consulting with patients, clinical digital facial implants; skin resurfacing; the use of neurotoxins; and the removal of skin lesions. The book also prepares you for photography, and anesthesia considerations. In a companion DVD, video clips feature Dr. Niamtu demonstrating key procedures addressed in the text.
- Comprehensive coverage includes the full range of surgical procedures from the upper face to the lower face/neck area.
- Over 3,000 full-color photos show surgical techniques and before-and-after shots of actual cases done by Dr. Niamtu.
- A DVD includes videos of procedures performed by the author, bringing complicated procedures to life.
- Accessible, easy-to-grasp descriptions, written in an engaging, first-person narrative, explain concepts based on real cases and on Dr. Niamtu's experience.
4 20 george zimmerman sheree whitfield weather dallas pat summitt real housewives of atlanta colton